WARNINGS OF IFA
1. Not to cut a stick on the mount and worship him without knowing one is more important than the stick (Bàbá Ìdin meji).
2. The religious must not anger easily (Ògúndá Òfún)
3. The religious cannot be talebearer and traitor (Ògúndá Ogbè)
4. Children must respect both the fathers and mothers so that they can be prosperous (Òkànràn Ìrètè).
5. Women must show respect to husbands so they can be happy (Òkànràn Ìrètè).
6. You must respect elder so you have a long life (Ìká Ìdin).
7. Do not marry a woman of someone you know (Ogbè Ìrètè).
8 Respect to women in the person who has something to do with you and not take her home without the consent of the husband (Ogbè Ìrètè).
9. If someone sends you to do some evil do not (Ogbè Ìrètè).
10. Protect yourself first and the Orishas will after. (Iwori Irete)
11.Do not do what you don’t know, think about things before (Iwori Irete).
12. Do not take what is not yours. (Iwori Irete)
13. Always have a clean thinking. (Ogbe Irete)
14. Don’t do evil, which makes it himself is doing is, can not fix things with malice because nothing is arranged with malice (Ogbè Ìrètè).
15 Do no harm, because everything to which you damage will judge you (Bàbá Éjìogbè).
16. Do not call black white because Obatala is only next to the truth (Òkànràn Ìrètè).
Fernando Ifá-ase ‘o