What is the “Mano de Orula”?
Through this ceremony you will be revealed your destiny, your mission in life, the possibilities and also your weaknesses. According to the tradition of Ifa, all beings to come into the world kneel in front of Ọlodumare (God) and choose a destination to complete its passage through the material world.
The only witness of this fact is Orunmila, the deity of wisdom and holder of the Ifa Oracle. Before approaching the Chamber of Ọlodumare and in the course of preparations for their journey to the land most people attend the heavenly priests of Ifa divination by and recommended them a sacrifice so that their projects to develop favourably.
However, on the way from heaven to Earth (the womb) forget all this and it is only through the ceremony of receiving Orula we can remember it.
(Odu) figure that appears in the tray (Opon Ifa) divination are contained all messages and tips you should listen and comply to make your life convenient.
(Ebbo) sacrifices, recommended before starting from the sky to the Earth are the ones you must be completed quickly.
Likewise, Orula tells you who your Orisha is a trustee, called Guardian Angel, which you inherited many of its features and is ultimately who pattern should follow the Customs along with the Odu.
If you live according to their destination, strives to be the best you can be and complies with the sacrifices, you will find happiness.
Orula is received by faith, by believing in him. To respect and take care of it.
Which Orula help obtain desires does not mean that you get it as a credit card.
Not receive Orunmila to travel or to get money, it is not the Department of migration or the Investment Bank. Remember that Orula knows what is inside your heart.
It will be granted whatever is at hand, and according to the sacrifice that you have done.
Receive Orula and Orisha means having who support us when the world seems that falling or who give thanks when life throws us happy moments.
With Orula you will never be just. Assist you, contact the heart that it will always come to his aid.
From: Gerardo Frómeta, Babaláwo Ifá Filaní, is Master in advanced education.
(The set of Eleke and Ilde of Orunmila can be bought at Oggun Owo Creations ~ Click here)
- everblues reblogged this from divinemoon
- letwerkforbaconators reblogged this from divinemoon
- letwerkforbaconators likes this
- kaleidoskopedreams reblogged this from divinemoon
- tldavis317 likes this
- elemental-witch likes this
- darkne63 likes this
- yannier10 likes this
- violetteofthelake likes this
- lobitacarne13 likes this
- macksf reblogged this from divinemoon
- desbeauxpoisons likes this
- queenrulah likes this
- jionunez likes this
- heheavy likes this
- divinemoon reblogged this from divinemoon
- ozzie23 likes this
- bellezamystika reblogged this from divinemoon
- bellezamystika likes this
- wolfbloodedbby likes this
- subtlecrystalorbs likes this
- sweethatsumomo reblogged this from hoodoo-seed
- virtualchaplain reblogged this from hoodoo-seed
- h-p-thugcraft likes this
- jellybean-jones reblogged this from hoodoo-seed
- hoodoo-seed reblogged this from divinemoon
- ayeayla likes this
- cesarconacento likes this
- beatricemuller reblogged this from avantefilhosdeumbanda
- beatricemuller likes this
- kclass2 reblogged this from jxsway
- jxsway reblogged this from divinemoon
- danielabaduco likes this
- danielabaduco reblogged this from divinemoon
- bl00dcl0t likes this
- tikeis12 likes this
- gasladiscordia reblogged this from divinemoon
- emanuelyaka likes this
- tropicgoldie reblogged this from norespectent
- norespectent reblogged this from divinemoon and added:
- norespectent likes this
- avantefilhosdeumbanda reblogged this from divinemoon
- celestial-nostalgia likes this
- raindropwaltz likes this
- upstartgeek reblogged this from bourbonandbiscuits
- bourbonandbiscuits reblogged this from divinemoon
- gitana24 likes this
- thatonedog likes this
- hailfarshooter likes this
- vebund likes this